Men's Face Wax near me (Nose And Ears)
What's nose and ear Waxing?
It removes the pesky hairs which stick out from your nose and ears. You can speak to your practitioner before the session to agree on which area to work on (side note: for health and safety reasons, we do not advise removing all nose hair. We therefore only remove the visible hairs.
Which method is used?
To remove hair from the nose and ears, Wecasa beauticians use tweezers.
Where does the wax take place?
For waxing an area of your face, you can sit down on a chair, an armchair, a couch, etc.
The magic of Wecasa
Choose your services, indicate your availabilities. It's today? We'll make it happen!
They're experts and right nearby - how convenient!
Enjoy your me-time, at home!
Wecasa's mobile beauticians
Up to you to choose your Wecasa beautician! One thing's for sure: you'll want to invite them back.
What we're talking about in the Mag'
Top articles beauty
- 1 How to find hair and makeup services near me?
- 2 The Top 5 Best Nail Salons in Manchester
- 3 The 5 best nail salons in London
- 4 Wecasa app: At-home services at your fingertips
- 5 6 Different Types of Manicures You Should Try This Summer
- 6 The Top 3 Types of Fake Nail Techniques and How to Choose
- 7 The 8 most popular acrylic nail shapes and how to choose one that suits you
- 8 The 5 best ways to find a mobile makeup artist near you
- 9 Where to get eyelash extensions near me and what's the cost?
- 10 All about Hollywood waxing: How it works, risks, benefits, and aftercare