Nail Extensions Removal near me
When should I opt for false nails removal?
You can book this session if you already have false nails which you would like removed.
The magic of Wecasa
Choose your services, indicate your availabilities. It's today? We'll make it happen!
They're experts and right nearby - how convenient!
Enjoy your me-time, at home!
Wecasa's mobile beauticians
Up to you to choose your Wecasa beautician! One thing's for sure: you'll want to invite them back.
What we're talking about in the Mag'
Top articles beauty
- 1 The Ultimate Guide to At-Home Manicures in Cheadle with Wecasa
- 2 Essential Oils Guide: Benefits, Uses & Blends for Everyday Wellness
- 3 The Wecasa Club: The All New Wellness Membership
- 4 How to find hair and makeup services near me?
- 5 The Top 5 Best Nail Salons in Manchester
- 6 The 5 best nail salons in London
- 7 Wecasa app: At-home services at your fingertips
- 8 6 Different Types of Manicures You Should Try This Summer
- 9 The Top 3 Types of Fake Nail Techniques and How to Choose
- 10 The 8 most popular acrylic nail shapes and how to choose one that suits you
False nail removal, a meticulous and technical process
The removal of acrylic nails is always a technical process that requires a lot of meticulousness. There are health issues for your nails and the beauty of your hands. This is why, of course, we recommend that you call on professional nail technicians for this type of nail work.
For the acrylic nail removal, for the hands or the feet, it's exactly the same thing! Trust nail professionals to avoid damaging your natural nails.
How to remove false nails?
There are different methods for removing gel or resin false nails.
The Wecasa beauty therapists use products and techniques adapted to your nails and the technique of applying the false nails. There are two solutions: either we try to melt the false nails, or we try to file them.
In both cases, the products used are as natural as possible to respect your skin and the health of your nails. You can also use a file or sander. Wecasa recommends that you call a pro, even if you think you can master the gesture!
The false nail removal is a very precise technique that requires a professional gesture. The estimated time for this service is 15 minutes.
How to book the nail extensions removal at home?
It's decided, you don't have the desire, nor the time, to go to an institute for this service of false nail removal? We understand you… Spending time on public transport or in the car, waiting in the living room… All that for 15 minutes of treatment on your hands?
Why not try the nail extension removal service at home?
If you don't know us yet, Wecasa is the site for home help and well-being services. Our professionals are present everywhere in London! To book your next manicure, here’s how:
- Go to Wecasa Beauty
- Indicate your postal code, then in the “Mani-pedi” category, choose the “False nail removal” service
- Validate your appointment by giving us your postal address and your bank details
- We'll take care of the rest and soon our super manicure pro will ring your doorbell!
Who are the Wecasa Pros?
At Wecasa, there are a few values that we all share: freedom, efficiency, high standards and trust. We're all nice too!
Our mobile beauticians, of course, are selected on these criteria:
- They are qualified and are all excellent technicians;
- They know their job and practice it with passion and high standards;
- They have chosen freedom and are self-employed;
- Our customers are very satisfied and say so: check it out by reading our customer reviews.
So you can take a breather and entrust your pretty hands to our beauty professionals!