Natural Eyelash Extensions near me
What are natural lash extensions?
During your session, your beautician will place synthetic lashes directly onto your natural ones. They are placed lash-to-lash, on every other lash for a 50% fill. Not to worry: they pose no harm to your natural eyelashes! The result? Beautiful, natural looking lashes with incredible length and a subtle curl.
This treatment is for anyone who…
- Wants to wake up with a gorgeous, doe-eyed look without mascara
- Loves long lashes with a natural-looking curl
- Has extra-short or extra-straight lashes
- Wants results with lasting power: extensions last as long as your lashes’ natural life cycle (between 45-90 days)
The magic of Wecasa
Choose your services, indicate your availabilities. It's today? We'll make it happen!
They're experts and right nearby - how convenient!
Enjoy your me-time, at home!
What we're talking about in the Mag'
Top articles beauty
- 1 6 Different Types of Manicures You Should Try This Summer
- 2 The top 3 types of fake nail techniques and how to choose
- 3 The 8 most popular acrylic nail shapes and how to choose one that suits you
- 4 The 5 best ways to find a mobile makeup artist near you
- 5 Where to get eyelash extensions near me and what's the cost?
- 6 All about Hollywood waxing: How it works, risks, benefits, and aftercare
- 7 Where to get my eyebrows done near me?
- 8 Waxing places near me
- 9 A Beginner's Guide to Intimate Waxing
- 10 Why choose beauty services at home?
- 11 How to easily find a beauty salon near me
- 12 10 questions about hair removal at home answered
- 13 Meet the Wecasa mobile beauticians