Mega Volume Eyelash Extensions near me
What are Mega Volume extensions?
During your session, your beautician will place synthetic lashes directly onto your natural ones. For Russian Volume, a ‘fan’ made of several ultra-fine extensions is placed onto a single lash. For a lash-to-lash application, these superfine, super-light extensions are placed 1:1 on each of your lashes. The result? Incredible volume and intensity. And not to worry: they pose no harm to your natural eyelashes!
This treatment is for anyone who…
- Wants to wake up with a gorgeous, doe-eyed look without mascara
- Loves the look of lashes with XXL volume
- Wants a super-intense, lifted look
- Has sparse or uneven lashes
- Wants results with lasting power: extensions last as long as your lashes’ natural life cycle (between 45-90 days)
The magic of Wecasa
Choose your services, indicate your availabilities. It's today? We'll make it happen!
They're experts and right nearby - how convenient!
Enjoy your me-time, at home!
Wecasa's mobile beauticians
Up to you to choose your Wecasa beautician! One thing's for sure: you'll want to invite them back.
What we're talking about in the Mag'
Top articles beauty
- 1 The Ultimate Guide to At-Home Manicures in Cheadle with Wecasa
- 2 Essential Oils Guide: Benefits, Uses & Blends for Everyday Wellness
- 3 The Wecasa Club: The All New Wellness Membership
- 4 How to find hair and makeup services near me?
- 5 The Top 5 Best Nail Salons in Manchester
- 6 The 5 best nail salons in London
- 7 Wecasa app: At-home services at your fingertips
- 8 6 Different Types of Manicures You Should Try This Summer
- 9 The Top 3 Types of Fake Nail Techniques and How to Choose
- 10 The 8 most popular acrylic nail shapes and how to choose one that suits you
How much does a Mega volume eyelash extension cost?
The application of Mega Volume eyelash extensions requires specific training and expertise. We obviously recommend that you call on professionals to obtain a professional result.
On average, the mega volume lash service lasts 2h45. It can be performed in a salon, a beauty salon, or even at home.
At Wecasa, the price for mega volume eyelash extensions starts at £154.90.
Can mega volume extensions damage eyelashes?
When done well, eyelash extensions pose no danger to eyelashes. The principle of extensions is to superimpose a synthetic eyelash on a natural eyelash, without touching the skin.
However, if the extensions are not applied correctly or if the products used are of poor quality, there is a risk of damaging your eyelashes. That's why it's so important to entrust your lashes to a qualified professional!
At Wecasa, our experts are highly qualified and use only the best products on the market to ensure optimal results and your satisfaction.
Eyelash extensions: A recap on all the different styles
There are many different types of eyelash extensions, each with its own specificities:
- The classic eyelash extension corresponds to a single synthetic lash glued to your natural lash. The result is a more voluminous but still very natural look.
- The Russian Volume eyelash extension is made up of several lashes(2 to 6) glued to a single natural lash. This method is perfect for those who want a more dramatic result.
- The Mega Volume eyelash extension is made up of several lashes (10 to 15) glued to a single natural lash. This method is perfect for those who want an ultra-glamorous look.
- The hybrid eyelash extension combines two or more of the above-mentioned methods, typically classic and Russian volume, to give you a result that is tailored to your needs and desired look.
As you can see, there are different types of eyelash extensions, each with its own specificities! There's an eyelash extension technique to fit everyone's needs, so don't hesitate to experiment until you find the perfect one for you.
Book your mega volume eyelash extension in London and the surrounding areas!
Mega volume lash extension is a stunning eyelash extension technique for doe eyes full of volume and length!
The duration of an application of mega volume eyelash extensions is approximately 2h45 depending on the number of extensions to be applied.
So choosing an at-home lash installation is a great idea! No need to move around, take public transport or the car... Or even wait a long time in the salon.
And the good news is that At Wecasa, our Beauty Pros come to your home, everywhere in London.
Get ready, get set, relax!
We do not recommend eyelashes extensions for you, if...
Generally, we do not recommend applying eyelash extensions if you have eye problems or skin problems on the surface of the eyelids. It is also not recommended to use it if your eyelashes are too thin, too small or too fragile.
Finally, if you have conjunctivitis at the time of the installation, you must postpone the installation to another time.