Ayurvedic Massage near me
What's an Ayurvedic massage?
It's a type of massage inspired by traditional medicine practised in India: Ayurveda, which means "the science of life". It aims to eliminate toxins and improve the energy of your body and mind. It's a relatively gentle, soothing massage which takes the entire human body into account. During an Ayurvedic massage, particular attention is paid to massaging the head.
The Wecasa massage magic
What we're talking about in the Mag'
Top articles massage
- 1 South West London is the most wellness savvy region in London, according to Wecasa data
- 2 4 reasons to indulge in a mum-to-be spa day and how to create one at home
- 3 Lymphatic drainage massage in London: A complete guide
- 4 All about pregnancy massage
- 5 Searching for a "deep tissue massage near me"? Here's our advice
- 6 How to find a mobile massage near me ?
- 7 What is a Thai Massage, how to find a Thai massage near me?
- 8 Meet the Wecasa Mobile Massage Therapists