Hollywood Wax near me
Which method is used?
The Wecasa beauticians use waxing. After applying the wax on the area of skin to be waxed, the beautician quickly removes them in the opposite direction of the hair growth, guaranteeing a flawless result. Beauticians can use sugar wax, wax strips or hot wax. Please mention in the comments section the technique you want.
Where does the wax take place?
Some of our professionals use a portable table, others do the wax on your couch, by covering it with a towel. You can choose wherever you feel most comfortable: a couch or a bed.
What is Hollywood waxing?
A Hollywood wax is a type of bikini wax that completely removes all the hair from your pubic area. It is very similar to a Brazillian wax, which leaves a small landing strip, except the Hollywood wax removes all the hair from the area.
The magic of Wecasa
What we're talking about in the Mag'
Top articles beauty
- 1 The 5 best ways to find a mobile makeup artist near you
- 2 Where to get eyelash extensions near me and what's the cost?
- 3 All about Hollywood waxing: How it works, risks, benefits, and aftercare
- 4 Where to get my eyebrows done near me?
- 5 Waxing places near me
- 6 A Beginner's Guide to Intimate Waxing
- 7 Why choose beauty services at home?
- 8 How to easily find a beauty salon near me
- 9 10 questions about hair removal at home answered
- 10 Meet the Wecasa mobile beauticians
Hollywood Wax: Q&A
What exactly is a Hollywood wax?
A Hollywood wax is a full bikini line wax that involves the removal of all pubic hair from the bikini line. So the hair on the labia majora, labia minora and the top of the pubis is removed.
The overall result is noticeable, both in how it looks and how practical it is when wearing a swimsuit, for example.
Does a Hollywood wax hurt?
Everyone reacts differently to a full bikini line wax. You may feel some pain as the wax strips are pulled off. For your first wax, you can start with a half bikini line or a Brazilian bikini line; the pain will be less intense as the area to be waxed will be smaller.
Which technique should I choose for my Hollywood wax?
What is the best technique for hair removal besides a bikini line wax? Here are the different hair removal methods you can try:
- Razor hair removal - it's quite simple and not very painful. On the other hand, beware of very unpleasant regrowth! Ingrown hairs (hairs under the skin) and also redness are possible and very common.
- Full bikini line wax - when the hair removal is done well with good movements, this technique is fast and effective for weeks! In fact, it is the technique with the most convincing results!
- The electric epilator - certainly the most painful technique with similar results to a razor
- Hair removal cream - this technique is risky for full bikini line waxing because the product could possibly contain chemicals that are likely to irritate any sensitive areas of the skin
- Permanent bikini line waxing - if you can afford it, the long-term results can be good
How much does a Hollywood wax cost?
The price for a Hollywood wax depends on the technique used but also on the place where it’s done. For example, a Hollywood wax by a mobile Wecasa professional starts at £64.90.
Getting your first Hollywood wax? How does it work?
Hollywood waxing is a technical procedure; you have to consider the direction of the hair during waxing and you have to have the right movements. As you can see, you can’t just wing a professional bikini line wax or do it in a hurry! So, we advise that you call on a professional for your first Hollywood wax! In fact, professional beauticians know the right methods and can advise you according to your skin type and how much hair you have.
Waxing is the most popular hair removal technique. The wax will be applied from the top to the bottom of the bikini line in the direction of the hair. The beautician will then pull off the wax strips from bottom to top, in the opposite direction of the hair growth. After expert hair removal, the hair will all grow back in the same direction and the result is visible for 3 to 4 weeks.
Hollywood wax by a beautician: 5 tips for preparation
A Hollywood wax is really attractive because the results are visible for several weeks. Here are our 5 tips for properly preparing yourself for your Hollywood wax:
- Exfoliation is your best friend! Exfoliate once a week to avoid ingrown hairs and prepare the skin for the next waxing session
- Remember to apply a cleansing lotion just before waxing
- Trust the professionals who know what they are doing and are up on the most up-to-speed and effective products! Waxing the full bikini line yourself is difficult and should definitely be avoided at all costs!
- After waxing, hydration is the key (post-wax oil or moisturiser) for keeping your skin soft as long as possible
- If you stick with waxing and avoid using a razor in between waxes, the regrowth will be finer and more sparse. Definitely worth it!