Happy clients all across London
Our massage services
Release tension between work calls with a therapeutic deep-tissue massage, or nestle into the sofa for a spot of foot reflexology. With Wecasa, schedule the at-home massage service of your choice below.
The Wecasa massage magic
Want to let go? To release tension?
Right away? No problem! We live for last-minute bookings.
They're right nearby - how convenient!
Your pro will arrive with all the necessary equipment and observe strict COVID protocols.
How can I book on Wecasa?
Wecasa is the leader in booking at-home services online. You can instantly book your massage service online from the comfort of your home. One of our massage therapists will come directly to you with all of the necessary equipment, including but not limited to, a portable massage table, bath towels, essential oils or massage lotions.
What type of massages can I book on Wecasa?
Do you want to let go of stress? To give or to benefit from a moment of pure relaxation? Succumb to the temptation and discover the different messages in which our massage therapists are trained in:
- Are you having trouble deciding between massages, or simply want to test our services? The Wecasa classic or relaxing massage is for you! Perfect if you feel tense, stressed or simply in need of a massage.
- Do you like intense massages that allow for an in-depth release of muscle tension? The deep tissue massage is what you are looking for. It is especially popular amongst athletes, as the strong pressure is great for reducing tension and stiffness.
- Have you ever heard of the ayurvedic massage? Originally from India, you can expect heavy pressure, stroking, friction and patting from the therapist’s hands, fists, elbows and forearms.
- Do you want to awaken the body and mind? The Lomi-Lomi massage is for you. This traditional Hawaiian massage seeks to spiritually reconnect mind and body. Expect forearm pressure, friction and massages.
- And for pregnant women? Treat yourself, or a mother-to-be to a prenatal massage! It releases tension linked to pregnancy, offers relief from physical aches and pains and mental fatigue. It’s also great for reconnecting to your body as you take the time to relax.
- Intrigued by reflexology? This massage from China focuses on pressure points of the feet. Each stimulated zone is linked to an organ, which the therapist individually targets to release stress, anxiety and tension.
How long does the massage last?
You can choose the length of your massage, from 30 minutes to 2 hours. It’s up to you to decide what suits you best!
- For people who are stressed. Ticking off things from a never-ending to do list is exhausting for both the body and mind. At-home massages can the remedies to de-stress.
- For athletes. What's even better than a massage? A massage after a work out! Whether you be a medalled athlete, or an amateur runner, there is no reward like a massage after intense physical exercise.
- For expecting women. Expecting a baby is magical, but it can also be a challenging ride! Our pros can help mothers-to-be to relax through prenatal massages.
- And you!
Where can I get a Wecasa massage?
You can book a Wecasa massage all across London.
Please note :
Prenatal massages are not recommended during the first three months of pregnancy.