Hydrating Facial Treatment near me
Starting from £59.90
Secure payment after completion of your appointment
190681 reviews See reviews
The equipment required for providing the treatment, the massage table for you to lie down on, the professional quality cosmetic products.
What's a hydrating facial?
It's a treatment aimed at deeply hydrating your skin. After thoroughly cleansing your face, the beautician will move onto the treatment process: mask, lotion, serum and cream, aimed at nourishing your skin to restore its elasticity.
The magic of Wecasa
What we're talking about in the Mag'
10 Summer Ombré Nails to Try in 2022 24/05/2022
16 ways to spend a bank holiday weekend in London 12/05/2022
How to make your own eyelash glue at home (and 5 non-glue alternatives) 03/05/2022
What is semi-permanent makeup and who is it for? 02/05/2022
Acrylic toenails: Can you really use acrylic nails on the feet? 20/04/2022
Top articles beauty
- 1 The 5 best ways to find a mobile makeup artist near you
- 2 Where to get eyelash extensions near me and what's the cost?
- 3 All about Hollywood waxing: How it works, risks, benefits, and aftercare
- 4 Where to get my eyebrows done near me?
- 5 Waxing places near me
- 6 A Beginner's Guide to Intimate Waxing
- 7 Why choose beauty services at home?
- 8 How to easily find a beauty salon near me
- 9 10 questions about hair removal at home answered
- 10 Meet the Wecasa mobile beauticians