Anti Ageing Facial Treatment near me
What's an anti-ageing facial?
It's a treatment aimed at giving your skin a youthful look. The treatment process aims to nourish and stimulate the skin thanks to the appropriate key ingredients. It also includes massage techniques to stimulate the face muscles. Special attention is paid to the area around your eyes, which is particularly subject to ageing signs. Aim of the treatment: boost cell renewal in order to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, while also preventing them.
After thoroughly cleansing your face, the beautician will move onto the treatment process: mask, lotion, serum and cream, to ensure your skin is properly looked after.
The magic of Wecasa
Choose your services, indicate your availabilities. It's today? We'll make it happen!
They're experts and right nearby - how convenient!
Enjoy your me-time, at home!
Wecasa's mobile beauticians
Up to you to choose your Wecasa beautician! One thing's for sure: you'll want to invite them back.
What we're talking about in the Mag'
Top articles beauty
- 1 The Ultimate Guide to At-Home Manicures in Cheadle with Wecasa
- 2 Essential Oils Guide: Benefits, Uses & Blends for Everyday Wellness
- 3 The Wecasa Club: The All New Wellness Membership
- 4 How to find hair and makeup services near me?
- 5 The Top 5 Best Nail Salons in Manchester
- 6 The 5 best nail salons in London
- 7 Wecasa app: At-home services at your fingertips
- 8 6 Different Types of Manicures You Should Try This Summer
- 9 The Top 3 Types of Fake Nail Techniques and How to Choose
- 10 The 8 most popular acrylic nail shapes and how to choose one that suits you
What is the best facial treatment for anti ageing?
There are a number of great facial treatments available for anti ageing. Some of the best include microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and laser resurfacing. These treatments can help to improve the texture and appearance of your skin, and can also help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
However, these procedures can be quite expensive, and usually you will need multiple treatments to see any significant results.
If you are looking for a more affordable option, there are a number of great anti ageing creams available on the market that can help to improve the appearance of your skin. These creams usually contain retinol, which is an ingredient that can help to improve the texture and appearance of your skin.
At Wecasa, we offer anti-ageing facial masks using all-natural ingredients to help restore your skin’s youthful appearance. We also offer a wide range of other facial treatments, such as facials for acne, dry skin, oily skin, and more.
What are the anti aging facial benefits?
Anti-ageing facial treatments first of all bring deep hydration to the face. It's all you need when the signs of aging or fatigue appear: dark circles, fine lines, heavy eyelids.
Some of the benefits of an anti aging facial include:
- Reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- Improving the texture and appearance of your skin
- Helping to reduce the appearance of age spots
- Stimulating collagen production
- Promoting relaxation
At Wecasa, our home anti-ageing facial treatment is based on a specific protocol. Our mobile beauty therapists combine the use of professional products designed to promote firming of the skin with massage gestures that stimulate blood circulation.
The results? The face is more relaxed, brighter, and refreshed!
We offer a variety of different facial treatments, including purifying facials, instant radiance facials, and more. Our team of experienced estheticians will work with you to choose the best facial for your individual needs.
Is an anti-aging facial treatment in a salon or at home effective?
The face, and especially the eyes, portray who you are, your lifestyle, and sometimes - yes, your age.
First of all, we want to remind you how beautiful you are, naturally!
If the race for eternal youth sometimes promises miracles, what about anti-aging treatments in institutes or at home? Are they really effective?
That's a big yes! You can consider them as partners or allies of the beauty of your face, in addition to a suitable lifestyle.
Are facials good for anti-aging?
Aging is natural and should be embraced. But, if you’re looking to reduce the visible signs of aging, facials can be a great option.
Facials are designed to cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize your skin—all of which are important for keeping your skin looking its best as you age.
What’s more, some facials also include treatments like massages, which can help to reduce stress and promote relaxation.
What steps are in an anti-aging facial at home with Wecasa?
The course of an anti-aging treatment at home is the same as for a treatment in an institute.
The objective: 60 minutes of relaxation!
Then, the treatment can begin:
- First, your beautician will set you up on a comfortable surface.
- Your face is cleansed and cleansed so that the anti-aging treatment penetrates your skin as well as possible
- The anti-ageing treatment mask is applied to your face using circular, firm movements. The idea here is to deeply massage every inch of your skin. Your face is pampered with products and massages that stimulate the muscles and skin of the face
- A lotion with tensor and firming active ingredients is then applied. The look and the eye contour area are particularly nourished
- It's time to moisturize the skin with a serum. Here, the stimulating action is increased tenfold. The treatment activates cell renewal to prevent signs of fatigue
- Finally, an anti-wrinkle and anti-aging moisturizing cream is applied all over the face.
Your face regains rested features and your complexion is more open, more soothed!
How long does an anti-aging facial last?
The anti aging facial treatment process lasts for 60 minutes.
How often should an anti-aging facial be done?
Most people will see the best results from getting an anti aging facial every 4 to 6 weeks.
However, while facials can be a great way to reduce the appearance of aging, they’re not a replacement for good skincare habits. So, in addition to getting regular facials, be sure to cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize your skin every day for best results.