Russian Volume Lash Infills near me
What is a 3-4-week Russian Volume Lash Infills?
Russian Volume lash extensions need regular touch-ups! To maintain your lashes’ XXL volume and curl, we recommend a lash fill appointment at three or four weeks to fill in any gaps. (As a reminder, lash extensions only last as long as your lashes’ natural life cycle—between 45 and 90 days.) Note that fill-ins do not require you to remove all your extensions and start fresh. Only the lash fans that need replacing will be applied (bent lashes, lashes that have grown too long, fallen lashes, etc).
This treatment is for anyone who…
- Has Russian Volume lash extensions that are over 3 or 4 weeks old
- Wants to keep their lashes looking naturally thick and even for as long as possible
- Isn’t ready to let go of their doe-eyed look quite yet!
The magic of Wecasa
Choose your services, indicate your availabilities. It's today? We'll make it happen!
They're experts and right nearby - how convenient!
Enjoy your me-time, at home!
Wecasa's mobile beauticians
Up to you to choose your Wecasa beautician! One thing's for sure: you'll want to invite them back.
What we're talking about in the Mag'
Top articles beauty
- 1 The Ultimate Guide to At-Home Manicures in Cheadle with Wecasa
- 2 Essential Oils Guide: Benefits, Uses & Blends for Everyday Wellness
- 3 The Wecasa Club: The All New Wellness Membership
- 4 How to find hair and makeup services near me?
- 5 The Top 5 Best Nail Salons in Manchester
- 6 The 5 best nail salons in London
- 7 Wecasa app: At-home services at your fingertips
- 8 6 Different Types of Manicures You Should Try This Summer
- 9 The Top 3 Types of Fake Nail Techniques and How to Choose
- 10 The 8 most popular acrylic nail shapes and how to choose one that suits you