Root Colouring near me
What is root colouring ?
Root colouring is an important part of maintaining the overall vibrancy of coloured hair by touching up the roots when they grow up to 2cm long every month or so. Our professionals have a selection of products to best suit your needs from such as ammonia-free colour, dia colour or tone-on-tone.
How do I choose the perfect colour for me ?
It’s best to discuss with your hairdresser in further detail the colour you would like to get before your appointment date.
You can send photo examples of hair colours to help give your hairdresser a better idea of the desired result.
For matters concerning bleached hair, our professionals can advise you on the after-care of these kinds of intensive hair treatments.
The Wecasa hairdressing magic
Choose your services, indicate your availabilities. It's today? We'll make it happen!
They're experts and right nearby - how convenient!
Enjoy your me-time, at home!
Wecasa's mobile hairdressers
Up to you to choose your Wecasa hairdresser! One thing's for sure: you'll want to invite them back.
What we're talking about in the Mag'
Top articles hair
- 1 How to find a hair salon near me
- 2 Balayage hair: for who and how to find the best?
- 3 How to find a reputable hairdresser near you
- 4 How to find a haircut near me?
- 5 Mobile barber near me
- 6 Best haircuts for women and how to choose
- 7 6 tips for a perfect bridal hairstyle
- 8 Meet the Wecasa home hairstylists