Classic Lash Infills near me
What is a 3-4-week Classic Lash Infills?
Lash extensions need regular touch-ups! For a 3-4-week lash fill, your beautician will replace extensions that have fallen out with new lash-to-lash extensions. (As a reminder, lash extensions only last as long as your lashes’ natural life cycle—between 45 and 90 days.) Note that fill-ins do not require you to remove all your extensions and start fresh. Only the lashes that need replacing will be applied (bent lashes, lashes that have grown too long, fallen lashes, etc).
This treatment is for anyone who…
- Has lash extensions that are over 3 or 4 weeks old
- Wants to keep their lashes looking naturally thick and even for as long as possible
- Isn’t ready to let go of their doe-eyed look quite yet!
The magic of Wecasa
Choose your services, indicate your availabilities. It's today? We'll make it happen!
They're experts and right nearby - how convenient!
Enjoy your me-time, at home!
What we're talking about in the Mag'
Top articles beauty
- 1 6 Different Types of Manicures You Should Try This Summer
- 2 The top 3 types of fake nail techniques and how to choose
- 3 The 8 most popular acrylic nail shapes and how to choose one that suits you
- 4 The 5 best ways to find a mobile makeup artist near you
- 5 Where to get eyelash extensions near me and what's the cost?
- 6 All about Hollywood waxing: How it works, risks, benefits, and aftercare
- 7 Where to get my eyebrows done near me?
- 8 Waxing places near me
- 9 A Beginner's Guide to Intimate Waxing
- 10 Why choose beauty services at home?
- 11 How to easily find a beauty salon near me
- 12 10 questions about hair removal at home answered
- 13 Meet the Wecasa mobile beauticians
What's a classic lash infill?
Eyelash extensions can give you a celebrity eye look, but they don't last forever. In the end, if you find yourself on this page, it's because it’s time for an eyelash infill!
After an eyelash extension application, you will notice that the result is less visible after a few weeks.
The classic eyelash extension is placed on your natural eyelashes. Thus, each time a natural eyelash falls, an extension falls with it. It is said on average that the lifespan of an eyelash is several months. After 3 to 4 weeks of application, you will notice disparities on your extensions.
The lash extension infill service will allow you to enjoy your pretty, intense gaze for as long as possible!
How much does an eyelash to eyelash infill cost?
The classic eyelash infill price will vary depending on your region and the place where you do this treatment (in an institute, in a specialized eye care center, at home).
With our Wecasa service, you can book a touch-up of your eyelashes from home from £74.90.
How to do a touch-up after applying eyelash extensions?
We generally advise you to have a touch-up of the extension after a few weeks with beauty and eye care professionals
When it comes to eyelash expertise and filling, our beauticians follow a multi-step regimen:
- First, our mobile beautician will come and see the condition of your natural eyelashes: Are the extensions well fixed? How are the eyelashes? Are they flexible enough to accommodate a new extension?
- Then, using tweezers, she will remove the extensions that are no longer suitable: for example if the extensions are too far from their base, if they are too long in relation to the line made or if they begin to detach;
- The application can then begin on the natural lashes in a harmonious way with respect to the state of your extensions;
- At the end of the session, the beautician takes care of drying the new extensions and can possibly apply a treatment and make a beauty treatment.
How often should a lash infill be done?
To maintain a vibrant look for several months and especially for the health of your eyelashes, it is important to have them checked regularly and to maintain your eyelash extensions.
A lash infill is then necessary every 3 to 4 weeks maximum. The average duration is about 40 to 60 minutes but it will mainly depend on the speed at which your eyelashes grow, regenerate, and how you take care of them on a daily basis.
An eyelash infill will make your lashes neat and clean by filling in the freshly fallen extensions. At the end of the session, your Wecasa Pro also takes the opportunity to clean your eyelashes and ensure that the extensions are always placed at the edge of your natural eyelashes. The beautician also brushes the eyelashes and applies a lotion.