Men's Back Wax near me
Which method is used?
The Wecasa beauticians use waxing. After applying the wax on the area of skin to be waxed, the beautician quickly removes them in the opposite direction of the hair growth, guaranteeing a flawless result. Beauticians can use sugar wax, wax strips or hot wax. Please mention in the comments section the technique you want.
Where does the wax take place?
Some of our professionals use a portable table, others do the wax on your couch, by covering it with a towel. You can choose wherever you feel most comfortable: a couch or a bed.
What's a back wax?
It removes the hair on your back, from the bottom of the shoulders to the kidneys. If you would like to include the area of your lower back please select the service "additional area" and write under the comments box more in description the area you would like covered. Please note: if you want to wax the hair above the shoulders, please also select the service "shoulder wax".
The magic of Wecasa
What we're talking about in the Mag'
Top articles beauty
- 1 The 5 best ways to find a mobile makeup artist near you
- 2 Where to get eyelash extensions near me and what's the cost?
- 3 All about Hollywood waxing: How it works, risks, benefits, and aftercare
- 4 Where to get my eyebrows done near me?
- 5 Waxing places near me
- 6 A Beginner's Guide to Intimate Waxing
- 7 Why choose beauty services at home?
- 8 How to easily find a beauty salon near me
- 9 10 questions about hair removal at home answered
- 10 Meet the Wecasa mobile beauticians