Ombre nails near me (manicure add on)
What is an Ombre nails manicure?
Trending now, the Ombre nails manicure (also known as a French ombré or fade) is a more modern take on the classic French manicure. It’s the perfect mix of simple, subtle and elegant. The base of your nail is painted in a nude pink that’s blended seamlessly into white varnish at the top, creating a subtle ombré effect.
This treatment is for anyone who…
Wants a natural-looking manicure with a slight twist.
Loves the chic, on-trend look of this ombre manicure.
The magic of Wecasa
Choose your services, indicate your availabilities. It's today? We'll make it happen!
They're experts and right nearby - how convenient!
Enjoy your me-time, at home!
What we're talking about in the Mag'
Top articles beauty
- 1 6 Different Types of Manicures You Should Try This Summer
- 2 The top 3 types of fake nail techniques and how to choose
- 3 The 8 most popular acrylic nail shapes and how to choose one that suits you
- 4 The 5 best ways to find a mobile makeup artist near you
- 5 Where to get eyelash extensions near me and what's the cost?
- 6 All about Hollywood waxing: How it works, risks, benefits, and aftercare
- 7 Where to get my eyebrows done near me?
- 8 Waxing places near me
- 9 A Beginner's Guide to Intimate Waxing
- 10 Why choose beauty services at home?
- 11 How to easily find a beauty salon near me
- 12 10 questions about hair removal at home answered
- 13 Meet the Wecasa mobile beauticians
Ombre nails, what is it exactly?
Ombre nails, also called “Babyboomer nails” or “French ombré nails”, is a very trendy nail technique at the moment!
Ombre nails are inspired by the traditional French manicure technique, but with a modern twist. It’s a nude and pink ombre gradient effect that offers a very soft finish that’s classy and unique.
The ombre nail add-on is a nail design based on a gradient style of pale pink and white, which gives a nude-like result on the nail. The end result of an ombre nail is more subdued and soft than a French manicure, which consists of a harsh white demarcation painted on the end of the nail.
Who should try the Ombre nail technique?
The main advantage of the ombre nail design is that it can be applied to all different types of nails of all shapes and sizes: almond, round, square...
So everyone can test! Are you looking for a chic, very modern and soft finish on your feet? This technique is for you.
Can I get ombre on acrylic nails?
Yes, you can! The ombre effect can be applied on all types of nails - whether natural, gel extensions, or acrylic nails. The acrylic nail ombre look is a great option for those who would like to add a bit of length to their nails while maintaining a simple and natural looking end result on the nails. The pink ombre design is a great choice for those with acrylic nails, as it blends seamlessly with the natural nail colour which makes it less noticeable between infills when your nails start to grow out.
How is the ombre babyboomer nail technique applied?
For quality nail art, the best solution is to call on professional nail technicians. The Wecasa Beauty Therapists are trained for a professional pedicure and with a little twist of creativity for pretty nails in your image!
In addition, ombre nails can be done with regular or semi-permanent varnish on the hands and feet and be placed on any type of extension. Beauticians follow a multi-step protocol:
- The nail extension is filed to be placed on the nail;
- The nail is protected with a transparent base coat;
- We apply a layer of nude varnish from the lunula of the nail to the opposite end;
- A layer of white varnish is placed on the free edge of the nail;
- The nail technician takes care of the gradient technique. She uses a nail art sponge or a cotton swab and blurs the line between white nail polish and nude;
- A layer of top coat is applied to protect the finish for as long as possible.
How much are ombre nails at Wecasa?
Generally, the ombre nail cost is thought of as a supplement. This is also often the case for a French manicure. At Wecasa, we’ll apply a babyboomer supplement manicure starting at £12 and the installation takes about 30 minutes.
At Wecasa, we travel to your home, anywhere in London. Our mobile beauty therapist comes to you with all the necessary equipment as soon as you have reserved the slot of your choice. It's the most practical alternative, you don't have to wait in an institute, no need to take transport and as a bonus our beauty therapists are available to give you their best advice directly from your living room.
Can I get an ombre with different colors instead of pink ombre nails?
Originally, the babyboomer was made in a nude and pink color, which is what makes its rendering so perfect and unanimous. However, you can add a little more whimsy to this trendy manicure by telling the beautician your ideal finish. The ombre nail technique can be done with any colors you choose - there are many beautiful different types of ombre nails for you to try!
If you need some lore guidance on the types of nail design to choose, do not hesitate to ask your beautician for advice. She will be able to talk to you about the application of crystals or sequins. It is also possible to apply a different color (peach, pale orange or pink) on a single nail or make a two-tone version.