Ombre Hair near me
What is ombre hair ?
This is a popular hair trend where the lower section of your hair is dyed a different colour from your natural roots. There is a smooth transition between the sections of hair. The price includes the service itself as well as a simple blow-dry.
We recommend ombre hair for those with mid-length hair. Please note that a surcharge of £15.00 may be applied if you have long hair, depending on how much product is needed to apply.
How do I get the perfect ombre hair ?
It’s best to discuss with your hairdresser in further detail the ombre colour you would like to get before your appointment date.
You can send photo examples of hair colours to help give your hairdresser a better idea of the desired result.
For matters concerning bleached hair, our professionals can advise you on the after-care of these kinds of intensive hair treatments.
The Wecasa hairdressing magic
Choose your services, indicate your availabilities. It's today? We'll make it happen!
They're experts and right nearby - how convenient!
Enjoy your me-time, at home!
Wecasa's mobile hairdressers
Up to you to choose your Wecasa hairdresser! One thing's for sure: you'll want to invite them back.
What we're talking about in the Mag'
Top articles hair
- 1 How to find a hair salon near me
- 2 Balayage hair: for who and how to find the best?
- 3 How to find a reputable hairdresser near you
- 4 How to find a haircut near me?
- 5 Mobile barber near me
- 6 Best haircuts for women and how to choose
- 7 6 tips for a perfect bridal hairstyle
- 8 Meet the Wecasa home hairstylists
What is the difference between balayage and ombré hair?
Let's start by clearing things up: what is ombré hair? Ombré is a style of hair colouring whose purpose is to bring contrast between the top and bottom of the hair. After an ombré, the cut is brighter.
The ends of the hair are colored so that they contrast with the top of the roots. There is no line of demarcation between the top and the bottom of the hair, but a very natural and contrasting fade. The roots should blend with the natural colour of the hair.
Balayage is a colouring technique that mimics, as its name suggests, the sweeping gesture. Thus, the colour is applied throughout the hair so that the shine is uniform. The rendering is less visible than a shaded one that plays on contrasts.
How much does an ombré hair colouring cost?
The ombré hair colour gives an impression of gradient with the application of at least two shades which are blurred and blended into the hair. The blurring effect between the colours allows a very natural and luminous look.
In general, this service in a hairdressing salon will cost between £75 and £110, or even up to £200+ depending on your hair length.
At Wecasa, our ombré hair colouring service starts at £90.90.
A service that is accessible to you anywhere in London! Note that the price may be a little higher if your hair is long.
Wecasa hairdressers are expert and passionate, experienced professionals. Do not hesitate to ask them for advice on choosing your colour. It is also best to have an idea of the shade you want to achieve: present a photo of inspiration and your hairdresser will be able to advise you.
Ombré brunette hair, ombré honey hair… So many ideas to test!
Ombré hair has been a very popular style in recent years: it gives a nice brightening effect to all hair types!
Thus, this colour effect back from the beach can be combined wonderfully with a wavy blow-dry for a very trendy look! We also like the shaded combination on brown hair: in this case we choose hazelnut or caramel shades. For lighter shades, honey, nude or ash blonde shades are perfect.
You can also try ombré hair!
Do you want to test? Here are 4 good reasons to try ombré hair:
- The ombre is a treatment that gives a “radiance boost” effect without making too radical a change.
- The choice of colour to achieve your shade is made from your natural colour at the roots. It will therefore be perfectly adapted to your complexion!
- The shade goes to everyone: blonde, brunette, redhead, on curly hair or straight hair
- Unlike a full head colour, ombré requires little maintenance. Thus, the colour can last several months without necessarily having to come back to the hairdresser! It is also possible to revive the radiance of your ombré with a patina every 4 months
- Booking a shaded hair at home is even more comfortable: you wait from the comfort of your living room while the hair colour is applied