Hybrid Lash Infills near me
What is a 3-4-week Hybrid Lash Infills?
Lash extensions need regular touch-ups! Bent lashes, lashes that have grown too long, or fallen lashes make your lash line uneven. That’s why we strongly recommend a fill at three or four weeks after the first session to fix any irregularities. Note that fill-ins do not require you to remove all your extensions and start fresh. Only the ones that need replacing will be applied, all without damaging your natural lashes, of course.
This treatment is for anyone who…
- Has Russian Volume lash extensions that are over 3 or 4 weeks old
- Wants to keep their lashes looking naturally thick and even for as long as possible
- Isn’t ready to let go of their doe-eyed look quite yet!
The magic of Wecasa
Choose your services, indicate your availabilities. It's today? We'll make it happen!
They're experts and right nearby - how convenient!
Enjoy your me-time, at home!
What we're talking about in the Mag'
Top articles beauty
- 1 6 Different Types of Manicures You Should Try This Summer
- 2 The top 3 types of fake nail techniques and how to choose
- 3 The 8 most popular acrylic nail shapes and how to choose one that suits you
- 4 The 5 best ways to find a mobile makeup artist near you
- 5 Where to get eyelash extensions near me and what's the cost?
- 6 All about Hollywood waxing: How it works, risks, benefits, and aftercare
- 7 Where to get my eyebrows done near me?
- 8 Waxing places near me
- 9 A Beginner's Guide to Intimate Waxing
- 10 Why choose beauty services at home?
- 11 How to easily find a beauty salon near me
- 12 10 questions about hair removal at home answered
- 13 Meet the Wecasa mobile beauticians