The magic of Wecasa
Choose your services, indicate your availabilities. It's today? We'll make it happen!
They're experts and right nearby - how convenient!
Enjoy your me-time, at home!
Looking for something else in beauty?
Everything to know about leg waxing
Leg waxing: what is the Wecasa price?
The price depends on the leg hair removal you choose. Wecasa leg waxing is available from £18.50.
What are the different types of leg waxing?
There are different areas of the legs that you can choose to epilate or not depending on your preference.
With Wecasa you can select:
- Whole leg hair removal
- Half leg wax
- ¾ leg hair removal
- Thigh waxing
Leg hair removal: what technique is used?
Wecasa beauticians favor wax for a clean and lasting result. The type of wax used depends on the professional and the techniques he masters best. It can therefore be hot wax (with or without strips) or sugar wax for example.
Why call a Wecasa beautician for leg waxing near me?
For a flawless and neat result, it is best to call on the services of a professional. The beauticians at Wecasa are all qualified and experienced in leg hair removal. You can easily book your beauty session from the app or the website.
What are the steps of a leg hair removal session at Wecasa?
First, the beautician will carry out a small test on a small area of skin to check that you are not allergic to the products used. Then, she will proceed with the hair removal according to the technique of your choice. Finally, she will apply a soothing cream to calm any redness caused by epilation.
How to prepare legs for waxing?
The ideal is to come with legs that have not been shaven for at least two weeks so that the hair is long enough to be grasped by the wax. Also, avoid applying oils or cream on the legs before going to your appointment.
How long does leg waxing last?
Thanks to the professional gestures of our beauticians and the quality of the products used, your leg hair removal will last 3 to 4 weeks.
Learn more about Wecasa beauty services
What we're talking about in the Mag'
Top articles beauty
- 1 How to find hair and makeup services near me?
- 2 The Top 5 Best Nail Salons in Manchester
- 3 The 5 best nail salons in London
- 4 Wecasa app: At-home services at your fingertips
- 5 6 Different Types of Manicures You Should Try This Summer
- 6 The Top 3 Types of Fake Nail Techniques and How to Choose
- 7 The 8 most popular acrylic nail shapes and how to choose one that suits you
- 8 The 5 best ways to find a mobile makeup artist near you
- 9 Where to get eyelash extensions near me and what's the cost?
- 10 All about Hollywood waxing: How it works, risks, benefits, and aftercare