The magic of Wecasa
Choose your services, indicate your availabilities. It's today? We'll make it happen!
They're experts and right nearby - how convenient!
Enjoy your me-time, at home!
Looking for something else in beauty?
Everything you need to know about pedicure
How much does a pedicure treatment with Wecasa cost?
With Wecasa you can book a foot beauty session from £34.90. You will only be charged once the appointment has passed.
Pedicure at home: what are the advantages?
Booking a pedicure at home has several advantages that are then very difficult to do without:
- The comfort of staying at home
- The time saving
- Salon quality results at home
- The simplicity of making an appointment
How are Wecasa beauticians selected?
Wecasa beauticians are all independent professionals who have obtained a CAP (Certificate of Professional Aptitude) or a BP (Professional Certificate) specializing in aesthetic care. They perfectly master the techniques and professional gestures.
Wecasa beauticians travel to your home to allow you to benefit from professional services at home.
What does a pedicure consist of?
Your pedicure session will depend on the service you choose. You'll have the option to select between an express pedicure or a complete pedicure.
For a complete pedicure, the beautician will start by immersing your feet in a bath or by using an exfoliator. The goal is to soften your skin. The nails are then polished and filed and cuticle work can also be done. The beautician will continue with a scrub to remove dead skin. Finally, she will take great care to moisturize your feet.
In the case of an express foot beauty, the beautician will not perform a foot bath and the exfoliation of the feet will not be carried out either. An express pedicure is mainly focused on the work of the nail and the cuticles followed by a hydration of the feet with a cream.
What we're talking about in the Mag'
Top articles beauty
- 1 How to find hair and makeup services near me?
- 2 The Top 5 Best Nail Salons in Manchester
- 3 The 5 best nail salons in London
- 4 Wecasa app: At-home services at your fingertips
- 5 6 Different Types of Manicures You Should Try This Summer
- 6 The Top 3 Types of Fake Nail Techniques and How to Choose
- 7 The 8 most popular acrylic nail shapes and how to choose one that suits you
- 8 The 5 best ways to find a mobile makeup artist near you
- 9 Where to get eyelash extensions near me and what's the cost?
- 10 All about Hollywood waxing: How it works, risks, benefits, and aftercare