No one ever said that having a home renovation was going to be easy – In fact, it’s often quite the opposite!
From the dust and dirt that seem to follow workers around like a bad case of kleptomania, to the massive stacks of materials that take up every free inch of space in your living room, it seems like renovation is nothing but one big headache. And if you’re anything like us, you’re probably wondering how on earth you’re going to clean all of this up when it’s all finished.
Are you in the process of renovating your home? Whether you’re just starting out or are nearing the end, it’s important to know how to clean up properly when you’re finished. Follow these tips for a quick and easy cleanup after builders cleaning.
What is an after builders cleaning?
An after builders cleaning is a type of cleaning that is done after construction or renovations have been completed. This type of cleaning can be very difficult and time-consuming, as it requires the removal of all dust, dirt, and debris that has been left behind from the construction work. An after builders clean can be done yourself, but it is often better to hire a professional cleaning company to do the job for you.
When is an after builders clean needed?
If you’ve recently had construction work done on your home, an after builders clean is likely needed. This type of cleaning is necessary to remove all the dust, dirt, and debris that has been left behind from the construction work. An after builders clean can be done either before or after you move into your new home.
An after-build clean is usually done after any of the following renovations:
- Additions or extensions
- Kitchen or bathroom renovations
- Flooring installation or repairs
What are the benefits of cleaning after a home build?
There are many benefits to having an after builders clean, including:
– Improved air quality: After builders cleaning can help to improve the air quality in your home by removing all the dust and debris that has been left behind from the construction work.
– Reduced stress: After builders cleaning can be a stressful and time-consuming task, but hiring a professional to do the job for you can help to reduce your stress levels.
– Improved appearance: An after builders clean can help to improve the appearance of your home by making it look clean and new again.
– Increased safety: After builders cleaning can help to make your home safer by removing any potential hazards that may have been left behind from the construction work.
How to clean after home renovation: DIY
There are many different ways to approach an after builders cleaning, but there are a few key steps that should always be followed in order to ensure a thorough and effective clean.
If you don’t want to hire a professional cleaning service, here’s how to clean after builders yourself:
- Start by removing all construction materials from the area that is to be cleaned. This includes any debris, dust, or dirt that may have been left behind.
- Once all the construction materials have been removed, start by cleaning any surfaces that may have been affected by the construction work. This includes wiping down walls, floors, countertops, and any other surfaces.
- Vacuum all of the carpets and upholstery in the room. Be sure to vacuum any areas that may have been missed by the dusting process.
- Moisten a cloth with water and use it to wipe down all of the surfaces in the room. This will help to remove any remaining dust or dirt.
- If there are any windows in the room, be sure to clean them as well. This will help to improve the appearance of the room and let in more natural light.
Once all of the above steps have been completed, you should have a clean and dust-free room that is ready to be used again!
Opt for professional after builders cleaning services
Though you can clean your home yourself after a home renovation, the task can be time-consuming and stressful. If you want to avoid the hassle of after builders cleaning, consider hiring a professional cleaning service.
There are many benefits to hiring a professional after builders cleaning service, including:
- A thorough and effective clean: Professional cleaners have the experience and knowledge to provide a thorough and effective clean.
- Increased safety: A professional cleaning service will use the proper equipment and techniques to avoid any potential hazards.
- Improved air quality: Professional cleaners will use high-quality vacuums and dusters to remove all the dust and debris from your home, resulting in improved air quality.
- Reduced stress: Hiring a professional cleaning service can help to reduce your stress levels by taking on the task of after builders cleaning for you.
- Flexible scheduling: Professional cleaners can work around your schedule to ensure that the job is done when it is convenient for you.
If you are looking for a professional after builders cleaning service, there are many companies that offer this type of service. Be sure to compare different companies in order to find the one that best meets your needs.
Average prices for a post-renovation house clean
The price of an after-build clean will vary depending on the area you live in and the size of your home. However, you can expect to pay somewhere between $200 and $400 for a professional after builders cleaning service.
If you decide to clean after builders yourself, you will need to factor in the cost of supplies, such as vacuums, dusters, and cleaning products. You should also factor in the cost of your time, as it will take you longer to clean after builders than it would a professional.
Overall, hiring a professional after builders cleaning service is the best way to ensure a thorough and effective clean. If you are looking for a stress-free option, consider hiring a professional cleaning service.
Need an after builders cleaning in London? Call on Wecasa
If you need to clean your home after a renovation but don’t want to shell out for a professional cleaning service, you can always try your hand at after builders cleaning yourself. However, if you’re not sure where to start or simply don’t have the time, you can always call on Wecasa.
Wecasa is a professional domestic cleaning service that operates in London. We offer a wide range of services, including end-of-tenancy cleaning, recurring cleaning, and deep cleaning, starting at just £16.90 per hour.
Our team of experienced and professional cleaners will work quickly and efficiently to clean your home after builders, leaving you with a clean and dust-free space. We understand the importance of customer satisfaction, which is why we always go the extra mile to ensure that our clients are happy with our services.
If you’re looking for an after builders cleaning service in London, don’t hesitate to book with Wecasa!