So, you are on the verge of being tempted by the adventure of our at-home services but still have one or two more questions before taking the plunge? You’ve got the right idea – Wecasa changes your life! Welcome to the complete Wecasa FAQ, where we have gathered here the answers to the most frequent questions of our customers.
Wecasa FAQ: 9 Frequently Asked Questions by Wecasa Customers
1. Can I choose my professional?
No, Wecasa takes care of it for you!
Why ? Because it’s our job: to find the person you need among a collective of 5,000 talented pros across France.
We make this selection based on demanding criteria:
- A rigorous selection process (verification of diplomas)
- Continuous evaluation by our clients, after each session
- Training available for pros, via our training organization Wecasa Academy
2. What are the Wecasa rates?
Wecasa is committed to practicing fair prices in order to:
- Correctly remunerate the professionals in our network
- While offering you a better quality service for the usual price
Our prices are transparent and can be consulted in the reservation form for each service offered.
3. Why do I have to register my bank card on your site?
Because this allows us to make a bank imprint to validate your reservation. This 100% secure payment method allows:
- To our customers: to know in advance the exact cost of their service. No bad surprises on the day!
- It is up to our professionals: to be certain of obtaining remuneration for the work provided.
Remember, your bank account will not be debited until the day after your Wecasa session (which avoids a lot of hassle in the event of cancellation, for example!).
Wecasa FAQ: Frequently asked questions specific to the household
4. Is it possible to book a cleaning for an end of tenancy?
Yes, but be careful, it takes a lot more time for this type of in-depth cleaning. Remember that your housekeeper can come to your home with her cleaning products for an end of tenancy cleaning, useful for example when the move has already taken place and the home is empty!
5. How much does one hour of Wecasa cleaning cost?
Currently, at the time of writing, the price of an hour of Wecasa cleaning is £24.90 per hour.
6. What is the Wecasa margin on the price of a service?
Our commission, taken from the price paid by the customer, is approximately 20%. This is for all management and operating costs of Wecasa, including:
- Customer support to professionals
- Invoice management
- Customer service open 6 days a week
- Protection of professionals against last minute cancellations
7. I have just booked, am I sure I have my appointment?
- Once your session reservation is made, we will automatically and quickly contact the professionals working in your region.
- You will then receive an email confirming your reservation. If ever no professional was available in the desired niche, we would then offer you other niches that you would be free to accept or not.
Note: at any time, you can follow the status of your reservation in your customer area .
8. I need to cancel my order, is it possible?
Nothing’s easier! Log in to your customer area, click on the Appointments tab and click on “Cancel”. Cancellation is free up to 6 hours before your appointment. Otherwise, see here all the cancellation conditions.
9. Are Wecasa services open in my city?
To find out if our services are available in your region , nothing could be simpler, click on the service of your choice, then enter your postal code: you will then immediately obtain the answer to your question!